"“[LabAnswer is] very good at understanding the finer points of what a business needs..."
Major Pharmaceutical Company
Improving Scientific Operations for Many of the World's
67 Clients Involving 234 Projects Over the Last 12 Months.
These organizations have included:
- An elite non-profit cancer research center
- The world’s largest product safety testing company
- A world leading beverage company
- The world’s largest pharmaceutical company
- A world leading clinical research organization
- The world’s largest oil company
- A world leading biotech company
- The premier bio-banking company
- The world’s largest generic drug manufacturer
- A world leading government research center
- The world’s leading regulatory agency for food and drug safety
Laboratory Automation Systems for the
World’s Leading Life Science Organizations.
LabAnswer has architected, implemented, deployed, and supported hundreds of major scientific data management systems and laboratory automation projects across more than a thousand laboratories. We have helped the ten largest pharmaceutical companies configure or customize their laboratory systems.
Clients include many large bio-techs, the top pharmaceuticals, CRO’s, Fortune 50 consumer products, local, state and federal agencies, non-profit, and academic organizations
Contractor Services for Non-Profit, Academia and Government
LabAnswer's government practice provides both prime contractor services and subcontractor services. Teaming with software vendors, large integrators and 8(a) companies, LabAnswer provides full life cycle services for the following local, state and federal agencies
Trademarks or logos used throughout this website are the property of their respective owners. Cancer Biomedical Informatics Grid® and caBIG® are registered trademarks of HHS used in connection with the National Cancer Institute’s caBIG program.